Rules & Restrictions
- You will be notified by email prior to your wine club shipment to remind you about your impending wine shipment, and let you know when your credit card will be charged (approximately 15-20 days prior to wine delivery).
- Shareholders may cancel their wine club membership and wine shipments by sending an email to email@example.com. All cancellation requests must be received by email at least 30 days prior to the next wine club shipping date. If your cancellation notification is received after the wine club shipment has been processed and sent out, your cancellation request will be applied to the following shipment.
- Shareholders are responsible for address changes. The winery must be contacted a minimum of 14 days in advance of shipment otherwise rerouting charges will be charged.
- No substitutions are possible in terms of the selection of wines in each shipment.
- We reserve the right to limit the number of wine club shares offered.
- All wine club members must be of legal drinking age in the province in which they reside.
- Wine Club members enjoy Free shipping within Canada for their regular wine club shipments, and free shipping on any additional orders of 1 case (12 bottles) or more. Free shipping does not apply to large format bottles (ie Magnums), nor does it apply to heated shipping or air shipping services.