- All Wine Club shipments are sent via ATS Courier. You will receive your tracking number via email. You can then track your package online.
- The winery reserves the right to charge a delivery surcharge should your shipping address be located outside main centres.
- ATS requires an adult (19+) signature for all wine deliveries. Packages that contain alcohol cannot be left without signature. We recommend using an office address to ensure that someone will be able to sign for delivery during office hours.
- ATS will attempt delivery once. If you are not home for delivery, ATS will leave a door knocker with tracking number and instructions for picking up your wine shipment at their nearest depot. Re-delivery attempts can be arranged through the winery, although extra shipping charges may apply.
- Wine club members enjoy FREE shipping on their Wine Club shipments and on any additional orders of 12 bottles (one case) or more. Free shipping for Wine Club members does not apply to large format bottles (ie Magnums), nor does it apply to air shipping or heated/cooled shipping services.
- A $10 re-route charge may be applicable if a secondary address re-route is required after packages have been shipped or after the deadline for providing updates for Wine Club shipments.
- Air service shipping is available in British Columbia, Saskatchewn, Manitoba & Nova Scotia only via FedEx 2-Day.
- It is Laughing Stock's policy to ship only when weather permits as we want your wines to arrive in perfect condition. As such, we do not ship during extreme heat (tempratures over 30C) or extreme cold (tempratures below -10C). We will advise you via email if your package is delayed due to weather, and give you the option to purchase heated or cooled service if you do not wish to wait for your wine.
- Ground shipping generally takes 1-2 business days for BC & AB locations, 2-4 business days for SK and MB and 5-6 business days for ON & QC.